Cinemax’s Banshee Season 4 Release Date is Set for June
Available this June on Digital HD comes Cinemax’s Banshee Season 4. The Banshee Season 4 release date is set for June 20, 2016. Pricing has been set at $22.99 and $14.99, respectively for the 8-episode high- and standard-definition complete fourth season. Single episodes are available for $2.99 and $1.99, respectively. For information on Season 4 Blu-ray™ and DVD sets, see the link below.
You can order Banshee: The Complete Fourth Season along with the previous three seasons at any of these five digital stores:
Return To Banshee – The Final Season
Per the Home Box Office press release: “This MAX action drama charts the final twists and turns that follow Lucas Hood, an ex-convict who assumed the identity of sheriff in the Amish-area town Banshee, where his former lover and partner-in-crime was living under her own alias, Carrie Hopewell. The final season takes place two years after Lucas gave up his badge after a bloody, multimillion-dollar heist at the Camp Genoa Marine Base which proved costly: Carrie’s husband Gordon was killed, and Lucas’s longtime computer-hacker partner, Job, was abducted by a shady criminal ring.”
“After settling a score with a “recruiter” from Lucas’s past whom he hoped would have intel on Job, Lucas went on a bender before being rescued by an unlikely savior, Proctor’s niece. Emerging from a self-imposed exile, Lucas returns to Banshee to find it a changed town. Brock Lotus is now sheriff, Kai Proctor is the mayor, and the old “Cadi” police station has been replaced by a state-of the-art facility. A new deputy with ties to Proctor, Nina Cruz, has joined Brock’s team, along with Kurt Bunker, the skinhead-turned-deputy who continues to make amends for his dark past while fighting the racist overtures of the group led by his younger brother Calvin. After reuniting with Carrie, their daughter Deva, and ex-boxer Sugar Bates, Lucas becomes immersed in a new Banshee crisis: rooting out a vicious serial murderer whose latest victim is someone near and dear to his heart.”[soliloquy id=”4911″]
Included with Banshee: The Complete Fourth Season are the following bonus features:
- Season 3 Recap: A look back at the action-packed events from Season 3.
- Season 4 Preview: A preview of the fourth and final season of the hit series.
- Season 4 Trailer: Get ready to return with this exhilarating peek at the fourth and final season.
- Zoomed In: Episode 1, Something Out of the Bible
- Zoomed In: Episode 2, The Burden of Beauty
- Zoomed In: Episode 3, Job
- Zoomed In: Episode 4, Innocent Might Be a Bit of a Stretch
- Zoomed In: Episode 5, A Little Late to Grow a Pair
- Zoomed In: Episode 6, Only One Way a Dogfight Ends
- Zoomed In: Episode 7, Truths Other Than the Ones You Tell Yourself
- Zoomed In: Episode 8, Requiem
- Banshee Origins: Delve inside the past of all the primary players in this scenes.
- Cast Retrospectives: Lucas vs. the MMA fighter? Nola vs. Burton? It’s a toss-up as to what is the best fight scene, but the stars of the hit action series all pick a favorite in this featurette that also includes their memories of Job’s most outrageous outfits.
- Deleted Scenes
Now don’t you think it’s time to watch the best show Cinemax has ever aired? Banshee Seasons 1-4 are currently available on MAX GO.
FTC Disclosure: HBO Home Entertainment provided Beantown LLC with one copy of Banshee: The Complete Fourth Season on Digital HD.
All photos and video are the courtesy and property of HBO Home Entertainment.